Welcome to the Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Eligibility and Role of Higher Degree by Research Advisors PolicyPolicy outlining the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities of higher degree by research (HDR) advisors at UQ.
- Emeritus Professor PolicyPolicy outlining the conditions of conferral of the title 'Emeritus Professor'.
- English Language Proficiency Admission PolicyPolicy setting out the English language proficiency requirements for admission to UQ's undergraduate, postgraduate coursework, research programs and non-award studies.
- English Language Proficiency Development and Concurrent Support PolicyPolicy supporting the development of language proficiency and competence during students’ enrolment at UQ.
- Enterprise Compliance Management Framework PolicyPolicy providing the structure, direction and oversight for the systematic, disciplined and consistent identification and assessment of legal and regulatory compliance obligations and for their effective and efficient management.
- Enterprise Risk Management Framework PolicyPolicy providing UQ's framework, direction and oversight for the systematic, disciplined and consistent identification and assessment of risks and for their effective and efficient management.
- Environment and Sustainability PolicyPolicy expressing UQ’s commitment to adopt economic, social, and environment responsible, and sustainable practices in all areas of its operations.
- ESOS Compliance Commitment PolicyPolicy outlining UQ's commitment to compliance with the ESOS Act.
- Executive and Professional Staff Annual Performance and Development PolicyPolicy outlining the process of Executive and Professional Staff Annual Performance and Development.