Welcome to the Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Health, Safety and Wellness PolicyPolicy establishing UQ's overall health, safety and wellness objectives.
- Higher Degree by Research Admission PolicyPolicy outlining the principles and key requirements for all higher degree by research (HDR) Programs at UQ, including the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Professional Doctorate Programs.
- Higher Degree by Research Candidature Charter PolicyPolicy setting out the provision of support, mentoring and developmental opportunities that a candidate can expect, and describing UQ's expectations in relation to the conduct and performance of the candidate.
- Higher Degree by Research Candidature PolicyPolicy describing the framework for the management of higher degree by research (HDR) candidature.
- Higher Degree by Research Candidature Progression PolicyPolicy describing the UQ-wide system of progression for HDR candidates and should be read in conjunction with Higher Degree by Research Candidature Progression Procedures.
- Higher Degree by Research Examination PolicyPolicy describing the principles and key requirements for Higher Degree by Research (HDR) examinations at UQ.
- Higher Degree by Research Graduate Attributes PolicyPolicy outlining the qualities, knowledge, capabilities and skills that should be developed by candidates graduating from higher degree by research (HDR) programs at UQ.
- Higher Doctorate PolicyPolicy identifying the requirements for the development, structure, and administration of higher doctorate programs, and to consistency between disciplines across UQ.
- Honorary and Adjunct Title Holders PolicyPolicy outlining the conditions of conferral of Honorary and Adjunct titles.
- Honorary Awards PolicyPolicy outlining the eligibility and high-level governance of Honorary Awards at UQ.