Welcome to the Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Industry Fellow PolicyPolicy outlining the conditions of conferral of the title Industry Fellow.
- Information and Communication Technology PolicyPolicy outlining acceptable use (and misuse) of UQ ICT resources; supports UQ through effective provisioning and management of ICT resources; and seeks to protect UQ’s reputation and safeguard its resources.
- Information Management PolicyPolicy outlining expectations and requirements for the governance and management of information at UQ.
- Intellectual Property PolicyPolicy outlining UQ's position on: IP ownership, Moral rights, and Indigenous Knowledges.
- International Agreements PolicyPolicy providing the strategic framework for establishing and monitoring partnership agreements with international entities.
- International Student Supervision Program PolicyPolicy defining the conditions under which UQ will accept responsibility for approving the accommodation, support and general welfare of international students under 18 years of age.
- Investment PolicyPolicy providing the framework within which investment opportunities are assessed, appropriate investment strategies adopted, and investment performance optimised.