Welcome to the Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Parking on University Sites PolicyPolicy providing the framework within which parking is regulated on UQ campuses and sites.
- Philanthropy and Fundraising PolicyPolicy applying to all UQ staff who act for or on behalf of UQ to facilitate philanthropic contributions to UQ.
- Privacy Management PolicyPolicy outlining UQ’s obligations and expectations regarding the management of personal information in accordance with relevant privacy laws.
- Procurement PolicyPolicy providing the overall framework and direction for the sustainable, systematic and disciplined performance, management and governance of procurement at UQ.
- Professional Doctorates PolicyPolicy applying to all Professional Doctorate programs offered at UQ.
- Program Design PolicyPolicy setting out the principles and requirements that inform the structure and design of all undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs leading to the conferral of a UQ higher education award.
- Programs, Plans and Courses Quality Assurance PolicyPolicy setting out the principles and requirements for comprehensive cyclical reviews of UQ's undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
- Public Interest Disclosure PolicyPolicy applying to UQ Senate members, staff and others who make a disclosure under the Public Interest Disclosure Act.